Sunday 26 February 2012

Phillip Rivera, Graphic by Design.

I thought I would use this post to showcase some of my favourite logo work done by my good friend Phillip Rivera.

Although you might think that Graphic Design, computers and consumerism go hand in hand, Phillip is a self confessed technophobe and is dragging his heels when it comes to getting him self out there on the world wide web.

Hopefully, sometime this year, he'll have a website up and running and I can get a glimpse at some more of his work.

For now, here's some of his lovely logo work.




Custom Alphabet Logotype for the Ashform Project. 






Logotype for CarfreeTravel, Liverpool.






Logotype & icon for Strange Visual Solutions.


Sugar Punch Logo type & icon.


Variation of the Sugar Punch logo.
I absolutely love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown Creator Pro