Tuesday 30 August 2011

Legal Schmeegal.



Although all of the content of my blog is meant with the best intentions, I've read recently about bloggers being prosecuted because of the content of their blog so here is the advised small print...


The content on this blog is the opinion of the blogger, not intended to “malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual,” or anyone or thing.
I am responsible for the content, not my employer, volunteer group, membership organization, church, or any other agency I represent.
All views expressed are my personal views. I am responsible for them. 
My blog is my opinion.
I am not responsible, nor will I be held liable, for anything anyone says on my blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. 
Some people are just idiots and I hope this is never an issue.
My “intention” is to do no harm. To not injure others, defame, or libel.
What is written in this blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. 
If people use any advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible.
My blog content is not generated to make money nor am I paid for any blogging content.
I am not responsible for translation or interpretation of content but would like to make clear that there is no intent to offend.
I am not to be held responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
I do not authorise any use of my personal work without my permission but I know you're going to and I you should know I am not i the business of suing people over the internet so be a gem and through a reference on there or a link if you can.

Cheers folks.

Yours Sincerely 
In Piece and Legality

nontrickpony









No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown Creator Pro